Chicago Auto Show is the biggest national auto show in Chicago, McCormick Place, Chicago, USA, its largest auto car show. This is the 112th edition of the show
- 1 Start from 8th Feb – 17 Feb 2020
- 2 Chicago auto show history
- 3 Chicago auto show dates and Time
- 4 Tickets Prices
- 5 where to park [Chicago auto show parking]
- 6 Accessible parking:
- 7 Public transportation
- 8 Chicago auto show address
- 9 Chicago auto show phone number
- 10 Which Vehicles on display at Chicago Auto show by the company
- 11 Ride or drive at Auto Show:
- 12 Official Hotel (Hyatt McCormick Place)
Start from 8th Feb – 17 Feb 2020
Chicago auto show history
Let first start with the Chicago Auto Show history. First-time show began in 1901 at dated March 23-30 Chicago Coliseum, its North America largest Auto show
and has been held many times than the other auto show. This year its 112th edition of the Chicago Auto show.
Chicago auto show dates and Time
Hours 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Feb. 17)
- Adults (13 and older): $13
- Senior citizens (62+): $8
- Children (7 to 12): $8
- Children (6 and younger): Free with a paying adult
where to park [Chicago auto show parking]
On-site parking: There are different options available:
- Lot A (six-level garage at 2301 S. Prairie Ave.): $25
- Lot B (An outdoor surface lot at 3050 S. Moe Drive): $17
- Lot C (underground garage on Fort Dear-born Drive): $25
- All McCormick Place lots are $11 after 6 p.m.
Availability may be limited within McCormick Place’s Lot A (on Martin Luther King Drive) and Lot C *(underground in Lakeside Center). Guests can also try the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place garage.
Off-site parking: Soldier Field South lot rates are $25 per day or $11 after 6 p.m. Millennium Garages offers $19 parking, which can be purchased online in advance. Free shuttle bus service will be offered from the Millennium Park and Lakeside Garages to McCormick Place on Saturdays, Sundays and President’s Day (Feb. 17) during the auto show.
Chicago Transit Authority ‘L’ lines: The Cermak-McCormick Place station on the CTA’s Green line is approximately three blocks west of the venue. Transfers can be made from the Blue, Brown, Orange, Pink and Red lines. Plan your trip on the CTA website.
CTA bus routes: Additional buses will operate during the auto show on the No. 3 King Drive and No. 21 Cermak routes.
Metra: Express Rock Island District trains will be rerouted to McCormick Place on Feb. 8-9 and 15-16. The number of trains on the Metra Electric District/University Park lines will also be increased on those dates. Shuttles bound for McCormick Place will depart from Ogilvie Transportation Center (on Clinton Street at Madison Street), Union Station (the corner of Clinton and Quincy Street or Jackson Boulevard and the Chicago River) and the Museum Campus (Columbus Drive at 11th Street) to assist riders on other Metra lines.
South Shore Line: All westbound weekend and off-peak weekday trains are free during the auto show.
Chicago auto show address
Location: McCormick Place, 2301 S. King Drive
Chicago auto show phone number
Which Vehicles on display at Chicago Auto show by the company
Click on the name to find more details about each automaker:
- Acura: ILX, MDX, NSX, RDX, RLX and TLX.
- Alfa Romeo: 4C, Giulia and Stelvio.
- Audi: 2020 e-tron (debut), A3/S3/RS3, A4/S4, A5/S5, A6/S6, A7/S7/RS7, A8/S8, Q3, Q5/SQ5, Q7, Q8/RS Q8, R8 and TT.
- Buick: 2020 Encore GX (debut), Enclave, Encore and Envision.
- Cadillac: 2020 CT4 (debut), 2020 CT5 (debut), CT6, Escalade, XT4, XT5 and XT6.
- Chevrolet: 2020 Corvette (debut), 2021 Suburban (debut), 2021 Tahoe (debut), 2020 Trailblazer (debut), Bolt EV, Camaro, Colorado, Equinox, Malibu, Silverado 1500, Silverado HD, Sonic, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, and Trax.
- Chrysler: 300, Pacifica and Voyager.
- Dodge: Challenger, Charger, Durango and Journey.
- Fiat: 500L, 124 Spider and 500X.
- Ford: 2021 Mustang Mach-E, EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, GT, Mustang, Mustang Shelby GT500, Ranger, Super Duty, Transit and Transit Connect.
- Genesis: 2021 GV80 (debut), G70, G80 and G90.
- GMC: 2021 Yukon (debut), Acadia, Canyon, Sierra 1500, Sierra HD and Terrain.
- Honda: Accord, Civic, Clarity, CR-V, Fit, HR-V, Insight, Odyssey, Passport, Pilot and Ridgeline.
- Hyundai: 2020 Sonata (debut), 2020 Venue (debut), Accent, Elantra, Ioniq, Kona, Palisade, Santa Fe, Tucson and Veloster.
- Infiniti: Q50, Q60, QX50, QX60 and QX80.
- Jaguar: E-Pace, F-Pace, F-Type, I-Pace, XE and XF.
- Jeep: Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler.
- Kia: 2020 Seltos (debut), Forte, K900, Niro, Optima, Rio, Sedona, Sorento, Soul, Sportage, Stinger and Telluride, 2020 Kia Cadenza.
- Land Rover: 2020 Defender (debut), Discovery Sport, Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport.
- Lexus: ES, GS, GX, IS, LC, LS, LX, NX, RC, RX and UX.
- Lincoln: 2020 Corsair (debut), Aviator, Continental, MKZ, Nautilus and Navigator.
- Maserati: Ghibli, Levante and Quattroporte.
- Mazda: 2020 CX-30 (debut), 3, 6, CX-5 and CX-9.
- Nissan: 2020 Sentra (debut), 370Z, Altima, Armada, GT-R, Kicks, Leaf, Maxima, Murano, NV, NV200, Pathfinder, Rogue, Rogue Sport, Titan, Titan XD and Versa.
- Porsche: 2020 Taycan (debut), 718, 911, Cayenne, Macan and Panamera.
- Ram: 1500, Heavy Duty, ProMaster and Promaster City.
- Subaru: Ascent, BRZ, Crosstrek, Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback and WRX.
- Toyota: 2021 Mirai (debut), 2021 RAV4 Prime (debut), 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, C-HR, Corolla, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Supra, Tacoma, Tundra and Yaris.
- Volkswagen: 2020 Atlas Cross Sport (debut), Arteon, Atlas, Golf, Jetta, Passat and Tiguan.
Ride or drive at Auto Show:
There will be free opportunities for visitors who can do test ride or drive — who are at least 42 inches tall — to ride with professional drivers on test tracks on the show floor. Others can get behind the wheel and drive vehicles outdoors. Here’s the schedule for these events.
Official Hotel (Hyatt McCormick Place)
The Chicago Auto Show is proud to announce its continued partnership with the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place as an official hotel for the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. Special rates for Friday, Feb. 7 have been secured, beginning at $125.*
Leave your winter coat in your room, the hotel is conveniently connected to McCormick Place Convention Center giving attendees quick and easy access to the show. Your stay at the Hyatt McCormick Place includes the following:
- Premium Internet access
- Complimentary pool and health club access
- Internal access to McCormick Place Convention Center
Online reservations will be available shortly.
You can also dial (888) 421-1442 with any questions or concerns regarding your reservations.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Chicago, IL 60616